Thanks to Alex and Jen Kolodzne, we now have a wonderful way to use our frozen blueberries! For sending in their recipe, they will receive a free half-peck of apples from us this fall. We all know you would love to try it out, so here it is!
Blueberry Cream Cheese Bites
What you’ll need…
1 package puff pastry sheets
1 8oz package of cream cheese, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons sugar
1.5 cups blueberries
1. Thaw puff pastry according to package instructions.
2. Once thawed, roll out each sheet and then cut each sheet into 12 squares. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
3. Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray and press each square into muffin tin, stretching slightly.
4. Mix cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Spoon mixture evenly on top of each piece of puff pastry.
5. Spoon blueberries evenly on top of cream cheese.
6. Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes and then remove from muffin tin.
7. Enjoy! If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in your fridge.
Thanks again, Alex and Jen, for sharing your recipe with us!
Just a reminder, our store opens this Friday, August 28th. Our hours this fall will be 9-6 Tuesday-Saturday and 1-6 on Sundays. We will be closed Mondays.