Thanks to Bernadette Bomber, we now have this excellent Gluten Free blueberry muffin recipe! For her entry, she wins a free 10lb box of blueberries this year!
Here’s how to make your muffins.
You will need:
– 2 Cups Almond Flour
– 2 Eggs
– 2 Egg Whites (to make these vegan, use 1 tsp baking soda and 1/4 cup of applesauce in place of the eggs)
– 1/4 Cup Agave, Maple Syrup, or Stevia
– 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
– 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
– Dash of Salt
– 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
– 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
– 1 Cup Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Place all ingredient excluding blueberries into your food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Once completely mixed fold in blueberries.
4. Spray muffin tin or mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Evenly scoop batter into muffin tin.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
Everyone at Apple Blossom loved this recipe, and we hope you do too!